Vtin: Gourami bluetooth headset



These earphones are great for music on the go. I use them when I go out jogging and Bluetooth them to my phone so I can listen to music while I exercise. The advantage is that I can make and accept phone calls without too much hassle. I am not entirely sure how they are supposed to fit. I like to loop them over my ears for additional support.

I like the addition of the magnetic ends so they can be easily stored. Also pulling them apart can accept a call or resume paused music. This is my first pair of Bluetooth earphones so I am unable to compare with over products, but the call and music quality is crystal clear.


These earphones are usb rechargeable, which is a feature I really like to see in new products. It is really inconvenient to have to replace batteries, especially in products such as this where they are likely to be small cell type batteries. Overall I am very pleased with this product and happy to award it 5 stars.


If you are interested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:

No comments:

Post a Comment