VicTsing: High power headlamp


This headlamp from VicTsing does indeed have a super-bright LED. There are three modes to choose from: High light, Low light and strobe. The great thing about this product is that it is usb rechargeable so you won’t be needing batteries. In fact the usb charger was a really nice touch as it have built in LEDs that show either a green smiley face or red smiley face (depending on the charge status).
The head-straps are adjustable and the torch can be tilted to suit. This is a very useful product for camping or in my case seeing my way around the loft (or house in power cuts). Apparently this product is waterproof (which makes it great for outdoor use) and the strap can be removed for washing.


I haven’t had a chance to fully test this product, but from what testing I have done I can say it is very comfortable (once adjusted) and very bright. Being able to recharge via usb makes this a great product and I am happy to give it 5 stars. I look forward to make full of it during the shorter days.

If you are interested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:

No comments:

Post a Comment