VicTsing: USB Type C to HDMI convertor




This is a really easy item to use, you simply connect the USB type connection to your USB type C port (I used the one on my laptop). The other end you plug in a HDMI cable, which connects to your monitor/ television. This unit comes in a brilliant white colour and measures 38x16x42mm on the HDMI input end, with a cord of 10cm connecting the USB type C male end to the HDMI female end.

The item seems to be well made and durable as long as proper care is taken of it (that is don't have it hanging out of a device or have it on the floor where it might be stood on). The included photos show the device I received and depict how I have used this device to connect my laptop to my HDMI monitor.



If you are interested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:

No comments:

Post a Comment