VicTsing: USB type C to VGA convertor


The VicTsing USB type C male to to VGA comes in a brilliant white colour. The VGA connection has two screw holes which ensure a secure fitting with the VGA cable. I used this product to connect my the USB Type C connection of my laptop to my (somewhat old) LCD VGA monitor. Installation was as simple as connecting the adaptor. Windows 10 instantly detected the connection and displayed my laptops picture on the monitor. I recommend this product to any who require a USB type C to VGA connection, be it for an old monitor or a projector. Also this device is not very large so it would be convenient to take with you travelling for business trips etc. The included photos show the product which was received and its connection to my laptop and VGA monitor.


If you are interested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B011BQPCNG

No comments:

Post a Comment