eSynic: Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse 2.4Ghz



On opening the box I was amazed to see how small this wireless keyboard and mouse is, I can easily fit it into my jacket pocket. Each button is clearly etched with its appropriate letter/ command and when pressed they have sold tactile followed by a reassuring click. The device is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included) and it connects via usb with the included wireless adaptor. This product works as soon as it is plugged in with no driver requirements. I have connected and tested this product on my pc, laptop, raspberry pi, steam link and smart tv all without issue. The touchpad is textured and slightly grippy so you don’t slip all over it. It is very easy to handle and I found myself able to type and control with my thumbs alone. I was concerned about a lack of an on/off switch, but on reading the manual I learned that the device goes into sleep mode after 80 seconds of non use, which suits me fine. Overall I am very satisfied with this product and I am happy to give it 5 stars.


If you are interested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00XBVNWR8

No comments:

Post a Comment