D-Line: Cable Tidy Bases (Pack of 6)



These cable tidy bases come in a pack of 6. There are 2 white, 2 grey and 2 black. Each one measures 28mm diameter with a height of 15mm (with the cable hole starting at 5mm from the underside). They are made of a rubbery type of plastic which feels flexible and durable and each base is fitted with a foam padded adhesive tape.

These are very handy if you lay cables on your desk/ table for quick access but they keep slipping off. They can be affixed either to the top, side or even the underside or your desk. The tape is sufficiently strong and it can be reapplied a few times in case it is stuck in the wrong location. The company provides additional instructions in the form of how to videos on their website.

I have used these to hold the usb data cable for my phone, the power cable for my raspberry pi (as I often have to pass it under the desk) and my laptop charger. This is a very good quality product and I rate it 5 stars.


If you are intested in buying this product, it can be found on Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AYVQW5W

No comments:

Post a Comment